It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Of course SMacca will like Vortigern... most women do! You had a huge crush on him yourself Meadow! Still... I am glad you agree Vort should be there!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Well I tend to think, the more the merrier Philomena :D Anyway I shall get to bed now and dream of big fat grapes :(

Night x

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
No. I have never eaten chocolate cake. I am a little concerned. If Vortigern was to come here.... He's still an outlaw. I certainly won't invite Slayvern Kursk. That would make no sense at all. Although I believe him easier to deal with than the latter.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Who knows Meadow... if you learn to behave in time, you might get a late invite.

*Philomena brings two cups of tea in and gives one to Kalvos.*

It's nice to have you downstairs so long, usually you prefer reading in my room. Of course I don't want Kursk here! But Vort can come in diguise, he's helping against Keeler!

*She takes his hand.*

You will make friends with him, won't you? Vortigern I mean... Look, I know you have a history with Vort and I am sure it isn't always easy for you that I have a history with him... but Vortigern needs us. He needs friends who care about him.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He smiles and sips the tea*

Thank you angel. It is true I prefer to spend time upstairs with you. I'm just happier lying beside you.

*He sighs*.

If he must attend, I will be unable to protect him if he's found out. He has become an enemy of the Elite by choice. I never forced him to behave the way he did.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Elios won't harm him... and we don't have to invite Dravenore but I do like him. Anyway, he probably won't come, I don't even know where he is.

*She sighs and kisses him.*

He deserted... you're deserting. The only difference is you have powerful friends to help you and a loving mermaid by your side.

*Philomena strokes his hand.*

Vort once told me that he left the militia because their methods were worse that the Queen's Elite. You have both done bad things, I know you have killed as many as he has... just you have done it within the confines of the law. I don't know what happened between Vort and the Elite, but he did not have the upbringing you did. You were lucky to have a master like Lord Rackham!

So do you promise that you will try to be his friend? To make him feel welcome? He would be a good ally if we can trust him.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Dravenore has spent the day with Master Stark. He rode out to find us, and they appear to have struck up a friendship due to their love of dueling.

*He sips more tea*.

I’ve killed those that needed to be killed. Villains, murderers and enemies of the Crown. I’m not deserting you angel. Why do you say that?

*He rocks Karina gently*.

Vortigern’s actions cannot always be justified. Even outside the militia, he’s done more harm than good. I agree that sometimes he’s misunderstood.

*He sighs*.

I am sorry but I find him untrustworthy. His methods, if he has any method are very questionable. But I will try on your account to be on good terms.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:50 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I don't think you are deserting us. I meant the Queen's Elite, he left and now you are leaving.

*She kisses Karina and then Kalvos.*

I am not justifying his actions... I just want you to give Vort a second chance. Give him the faith and friendship he needs to redeem himself. I know this is hard fie you and I thank you for doing this for me.

So.... Karina's blessing. I shall leave you in charge of sending out the invited. Can you manage?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I do believe that in life we should try and be on good terms with all persons. Even the cruel and the ignorant. Vortigern, I never have to really like the man. But he’s not beyond all hope, especially if we offer it to him.

*He smiles and kisses Philimena*.

I shall be very wary of who I invite if Vortigern is to be present.

*He smiles at Karina*.

Karina could sleep between us tonight. Is it safe to allow a baby to do that? Whatever the case. Let's go upstairs angel. You'll have to teach me how to look after her better. I know my skills are minimal.

*He takes Philomena by the hand and they head upstairs together*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh Philomena! Can you pour me a large firewater please I'm exhausted! I went to Toraz hospital to take some grapes for Vanyon and Tanith and I couldn't get back to the tavern, the road's been blocked all night, do you know what's going on?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group