It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Captain Starkweather lies dead at the Blue Dragon... Dead where Kursk slayed him! Dead where they left him.

*Philomena pours another glass of wine.*

He was a good man... unlike Vanyon Trise! Kalvos... Menippe was talking to you, didn't you hear?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He kisses Menippe's hand*.

I am sorry I was not ignoring you. I'm just a little concerned about all that has been happening. I should be protecting Grimney's citizens, and it saddens me to hear that people are suffering and dying.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
You look well Kalvos, fatherhood clearly suits you. I told Evarne that she judges you too harshly.

*She smiles.*

You should be protecting Grimney's citizens? I thought you were retiring from the knighthood?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh no.... Kalvos will always be a knight, no matter what he says.

*Philomena sighs.*

Although he does try to be a family man.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He smiles at Philomena*.

I am retired, but the day I stop caring about the welfare of those that live in Grimney is the day I stop living.

*He cuddles Karina*.

Duty extends further than family. I love Philomena and Karina and I am very happy being a father. I know Evarne will always judge me. That I have to accept Menippe. But I know my value, it's in the eyes of others. Meadow and her friend have gone?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You care too much, it will be your downfall.

*Philomena sits next to Kalvos and rests her head on his shoulder.*

Yes my love, they have gone and we shall have a little peace. So I guess you are not going to tell me the date of Karina's blessing?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
The heroines have returned :!: :roll:

Tanith and Vanyon have been deposited to Toraz hospital

*phew*

did you miss us? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
That was quick! Even on a dragon... Still time flies when you're having peace!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
What day would be best angel. I shall be here whenever we choose.

*He strokes Philomena's hair and looks up at SMacca*.

Are your friends going to be alright?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh we heroes don't hang about! Did you have a nice chat with the ladies knight of the realm?.......while we were breaking our backs lifting a man onto the dragon?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group