It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596, 1597, 1598 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
I like Philomena as I do you !

But Meadow I'm not allowing you to take me to the Blue Dragon again !

Philomena's right you will get me into trouble and I won't come out again alive! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh you lot! You are so hypocritical! I will go and collect them on my dragon and take them to hospital, don't worry about me, I'll be fine! I'm sure I'll be able to lift Vanyon all by myself!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
Kalvos! It has been a while... You have your beautiful daughter in your arms I see, I never saw a more beautiful child... except her mother, she was just as beautiful!

*She holds out her hand.*

Will you kiss my hand nephew? When is Karina's blessing to be held?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
I'll come with you as long as you clean up the awful mess I can steer the dragon over to the hospital for you :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well it is about time Meadow learnt to clean up her own mess!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Alright then, will you come Menippe. They might need some magic.

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Where is Captain Starkweather? He's dead. And Bumblecracks has been blown up. I'm not sure you should fly off on your own Meadow. Soemone should go with her. I am completely confused by all this to be honest.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am
Posts: 66
Location: A cave beneath the waves
*Menippe shakes her head.*

No, if Lady Philomena does not wish to help them I shall not come. You can take them to the hospital.

*She smiles at Kalvos.*

I am sure that Sharda Lymar can protect herself, Kalvos.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
You're confused? Join the club! :lol:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Okay Meadow
I feel really guilty leaving them outside Bumbles
:(
Come on let's go on Majestic now - are you on properly Meadow?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596, 1597, 1598 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group