It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1591, 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596, 1597 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Yes I've only been to Blue Dragon twice and both times Meadow has got me into trouble

Meadow - I'm not entering that place again!

Where's my ice-cream I'm overheating again! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
Ah Kalvos... always ready to do a duty for everyone else, except your own...

*She smiles.*

No, why should I worry. You'll drive Lady Philomena back to the Dudrassa aand I won't need to lift a finger!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The Blue Dragon is trouble and Meadow does not know how to behave! I worry for you SMacca, hanging around with Meadow... you'll end up getting marked!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Oh. I'm sorry. But I have been training for the duel. I am not sure what I should do now. Perhaps Dravenore and Elios should ride out to Bumblecracks. Yes. I will set a date. I just seem to have a lot to do, was not being inconsiderate. I'm sorry that I'm not doing enough though.


Last edited by KALVOS on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I sent an apology note didn't I?....and a barrel of firewater? It was only a little joke! Not my fault if they haven't got a sense of humour :roll:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
What sailor?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Oh don't worry Philomena - I've managed worse!

Marked - I already have plenty of blemishes thank you, don't need anymore!

Meadow - you are supposed to protect me not get me into trouble!
and perhaps you shouldn't have to apologise i.e. think before you speak next time :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Don't be so two faced SMacca! I've noticed how you always side with Philomena when she's around! So do you think Kalvos is as handsome as she says or what?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
You ladies confuse me. I think that someone should ride out to Bumblecracks and see what is happening.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Meadow, a man died because you were so busy showing off your wonderful sense of humour!

*She shakes her head.*

Dravenore won't ride out Kalvos, he has been assigned to protect me and wont leave my side... He knows his duty and doesn't shirk it.
The sailor...

*Her emerald eyes fill with tears.*

It was a good honest man called Benjamin Starkweather, the Captain of the Merrywind. I knew him from the old days... And she

*She points at Meadow.*

Just left him to die without turning a hair on her head. So quite frankly, Vanyon Trise can just lie there rotting for all I care. Meadow can go to Bumblecracks... it is her fault!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1591, 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596, 1597 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group