It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1462, 1463, 1464, 1465, 1466, 1467, 1468 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I don't know Arabella, she is an impetuous little fool! :D Oh that fairy dust makes you feel happy, even you aren't as croust as usual! :D

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 am
Posts: 96
Alaya my sweet fairy friend, I must stay here.

*She flutters around and skips over Meadow's hair making it shine with fairy dust.*

I am to bless the princess and her child... And the princess isn't here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Yes... Perhaps they could flutter over Sweeney Green and make him smile for once!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Now THAT I would like to see!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Oh I always miss the best customers! 8-)
& More fairy magic as well :!:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh there you are SMacca, I thought you might have gone back to Bumblecrack's, I know how much you miss Vanyon! I think the fairies are going to hang around (hang around!) until Philomena gets back so you will probably get some fairy magic later. But for now would you like to serve the goblins so that I can have a break? Looks like I'm the only one working again today!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Yes of course! :D

Here you are my golden goblins


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Thanks SMacca, that's the first break I've had since ten oclock this morning! Working conditions haven't altered around here. Is Philomena not back yet?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
I have never known anyone so afraid of hard work as you Meadow Goblinglitter.

*She huffs.*

My mistress would work twice as hard and twice as long when she was pregnant... While you sat in the corner drinking wine.

*She shakes her head.*

Morton is in the privy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Ah! I see the fairy dust has worn off!

Morton is in the privy?

And you are telling me that.....because??

Do you know, I think that baby would benefit from some fresh air! Has she got a perambulator? Would you like me to take her for a walk?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1462, 1463, 1464, 1465, 1466, 1467, 1468 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group