It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1459, 1460, 1461, 1462, 1463, 1464, 1465 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
It's not the best start to a new job is it SMacca!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Not really and I cannot pour a drink or serve anyone tonight because I feel as if I have been boxing all day :roll:

I will just have a little lie down over there and listen to you two putting the Zoriat to rights! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Help yourself SMacca and do start working Meadow... The goblins in the corner won't speak but just keep filling their tankards with ale.

*She smiles.*

I am just popping out.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
:roll: I knew I'd end up being the only one working!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Yes start working Meadow! mine's a large brandy :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Mmmmmm! This is a good job isn't it! :roll:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Madam! You are not going out into the neathlin infested swamp in the dark to look for Vortigern Jett, who we all know would kidnap you in a heartbeat!

*She shakes her head.*

You are going to go upstairs and have some quality time with your daughter like a proper, responsible mother.

*The elf marches Philomena upstairs.*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Oh stop complaining at least we have jobs!
;)

Oh hello and bye Arabella


So tell me Meadow how did you meet Philomena?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Well when I first came to Grimney I was lost in the mire and she found me and led me to this tavern. I had been here for a year until |I went to the Maljora mountains where I met Vanyon on that fateful day

Great....it looks like it's just me and the goblins! :roll: !

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena carries Karina downstairs.*

Would you like to play with the baby instead... Arabella is changing Urat's sheets so I think there is time for a drink... She is probably right, I should just wait here for Vortigern to turn up... If he ever does.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1459, 1460, 1461, 1462, 1463, 1464, 1465 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group