It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1458, 1459, 1460, 1461, 1462, 1463, 1464 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Yes I can imagine! You watch she doesn't get too attached to that baby Philomena ;)

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I still do the three o'clock in the morning feeds! Arabella is very good with her though and it is good to know someone knows what they are doing.

*She smiles gently.*

We royals don't usually raise our babies so closely... But I see so much of Kalvos in her.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
You should go against Royal tradition and keep that baby close! There is no bond as strong as a mother/daughter bond

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am going against royal tradition... Having a baby out of wedlock with a human is about as untraditional as you can get! Even my mother married before I was conceived... I didn't even manage to marry before I gave birth.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
All that is irrelevant now Philomena. She is yours and she will be your best friend even if everyone else turns against you.

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*The mermaid shakes her head.*

She is human. She belongs to Kalvos more than me. This land is hers but I... I will never belong here. I stay for my love of Kalvos but I shall never belong here.

*She sighs and pours half a pint of brandy.*

Bottoms up... Want another?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Are the Z0riat Zoriat?!

Bottom's up!

Do you want to go and look for Vortigern or is it too early?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Are the Zoriat, Zoriat? Is that a riddle or a song?

*Philomena pours another two huge brandies.*

Kalvos will be disappointed to miss you again. He's off to see Lord Rackham about something, I don't know what... Knight stuff probably.

*she looks unhappy.*

At least Elios is with him.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I'm sure I'll catch up with him one of these days......Have you seen anything of Thadeus Drax lately?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
*flies in on Majestic* :oops:

Hi Philomena, Meadow

apologies for being dreadfully late but my surgeon took so long over my arms :roll:

Please could I have a brandy - they are still sore :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1458, 1459, 1460, 1461, 1462, 1463, 1464 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group