It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1454, 1455, 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459, 1460 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Thank you. Yes I am proud of it.

Glances over at the monk

He just called it a stupid medal! Men eh? He thinks you're more fascinating! I might take you up on your offer, between you and me, I hate it at Bumblecrack's! Don't suppose you have a vacancy for a barmaid?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Whispers to Brother Kallion

You are wasting your time staring at Philomena. She's getting married soon! You have upset Tanith. That was very cruel, you could be a bit more supportive, she's quite a catch my friend. You are going to lose her if you don't buck your ideas up!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Brother of Shadow
Getting drunk.....

Ignores Meadow and jumps up to the bar

Come and have a drink with me Philomena, I could show you a good time ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Actually Tanith I do have a vacancy. My barmaid.... She has left to join her husband. I moss her very much.

*Her eyes glisten*

And Gwennie is staying at a covent for a while so I could do with some more girlie friends.

*She smiles at the monk.*

Kalvos shows me a good time three times a night, thank you.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Tanith! You're not leaving us are you? I bet you don't get paid 4,000 tobran a month here!

Come on you!

Grabs Brother Kallion by the ear

Sorry about this Philomena, I should never have invited him! I'll leave Tanith and SMacca with you, I think that bubbly was a bit too strong!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Your boss pays you four thousand tobran a month?

*She looks thoughtful.*

For working in an empty bar? Money laundering. Hmmmm.

*the mermaid shakes her head and smiles.*

Consorting with criminals.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
didn't anyone hear me shouting from the bathroom :?:

I got stuck in the doorway! :lol:

vacancy? - that sounds very interesting perhaps Tanith and I could do a job share

half at Bumblecrack's and half here - that will make it alot more interesting! 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am sure I could hire you both, looking after a tavern is hard work and I want to spend more time with my daughter.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Brilliant idea both - so do we have to wear a Tavern barmaid's outfit?

at Bumblecrack@s - anything goes (and nothing comes in) :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No I wear what I like.

*Looks sympathetically at Tanith.*

Sorry about your boyfriend, mermaids can have a funny effect on men.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1454, 1455, 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459, 1460 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group