It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1451, 1452, 1453, 1454, 1455, 1456, 1457 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Your boyfriend is very quiet. My Kalvos is like that, quiet until he gets to know you.

*She smiles radiantly.*

I'll get you a bottle.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Bum-ble-crack! :lol: Hey! I do the funnies ok?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Kalvos sounds intriguing

How did you two meet Philomena? You sound so in love :!:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Brother of Shadow
Gulp...... :oops:

nudges Tanith

Is it hot in here?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Brother you look like you have some kind of fever perhaps you should get back on Barbie and go home early :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Brother of Shadow
No, no, I'm ok, just went a bit hot for a minute.........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am sure there are enough bad jokes in Grimney for you to share.

*She smiles at Smacca.*
.
Kalvos is a knight, he sent to the mire to check we weren't collaborating with outlaws. Then he was injured by Slayvern Kursk...

*Philomena's eyes grow sad.*

Gwenllian and I fought off a hundred gangsters to save his life.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Oh I do hope Slayvern isn't coming here tonight

I wouldn't mind being your friend, you sound very protective and worth having around if there's another fight :!:

Is baby Karina healthy?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Is Kalvos here Philomena? It would be nice to see him again?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I like friends... And I try to protect everyone I can. Kursk won't bother us.

*She pours herself a mermaid's kiss.*

Karina is the bonniest, most beautiful baby there ever was... And whatever you might read in the Tattler, Kalvos is her father not Vortigern Jett.

Kalvos is practising for his duel Meadow but I am sure he will say hello when he had finished.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1451, 1452, 1453, 1454, 1455, 1456, 1457 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group