View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
Kerdisha
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:41 pm |
|
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am Posts: 133 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
Kalvos is fine. It was Stark that got cut. Do you want me to sweep the broken vase up? I'm not sure it can be fixed, it's in two pieces.
*She smiles*.
The toad has dragged the tin bath to his room. He's very angry. And Morton Balthus is hanging in the privy again. And Sweeney has had a tantrum. You may have heard his door slam earlier.
*She looks at Karina*.
How long does it take for mermaid babies to grow big?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I just worry about him...I am glad Kalvos is unharmed, he has enough battle wounds but poor Master Stark.
Was it one of Morton's vases? I'll just sweep it up, I am sure he can make another..
*She sighs.*
I think I should go to Toraz tomorrow and buy another tin bath. If you need a bath you can use my special swan shaped one in my en suite bathroom. Do you think I should speak to Sweeney? He was very upset to see Karina didn't have a long head... Hasn't spoken to me since.
Here take her.
*Philomena gives her the baby and looks a little troubled.*
Karina isn't a mermaid baby, she is a human. Mostly. I don't know anything about human babies... Or being married to a human. Mermaids come of age at fifteen years old. That is when they can first take a lover, they must wait until twenty three until they marry unless they get special permission but most don't married until they are about four hundred years old... I mean why spoil the fun when you can have eternity together?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Kerdisha
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 pm |
|
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am Posts: 133 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
Kalvos stabbed him in the arm. Master Stark was off guard, I think he feels a bit foolish. He's seems good with a blade, although to devote your life to sword fighting seems wrong to me.
*Kedisha smiles at the baby and cuddles her*. She's very beautiful. I wonder if I will ever have a baby. I wonder if I will ever get Nace back.
*She looks a little sad*.
Yes. It was one of Morton's vases. His room is stacked full of them. I don't know why he keeps making them. I think he's mad.
*She nods*.
Yes. A new tin bath. Morton and the toad have been fighting over it.
*She smiles at Philomena*.
Thank you. I shall use your bath, that is one thing I have missed, a proper bath. I will light some scented candles and do a little reading.
*She cuddles Karina again*.
You are so pretty!
*She rocks the baby gently*.
Different cultures have always interested me. Karina will have a happy life.
*She looks up at Philomena*.
Sweeney is so grumpy. He never has a kind word to say about anyone. I think he's lonely. And he is afraid that the black knight is still looking for him.
*She sighs*.
I understand that fear, being hunted. I know that you do too.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I am glad he seems good with a blade but I am worried he doesn't have a killer instinct ad that is something else Kalvos lacks for this duel... There is someone who I have in mind, a ruthless killer... An outlaw... But a good and noble man who has helped me before when I was in need. An artist.
*She smiles at the elf.*
We shall get Nace back when it is safe for him. Once Keeler and his cult have been destroyed, we shall find a way to spirit you both away. Then you shall grow as big as a whale like I did and have plenty of beautiful half-breed children.
I'll buy two new tin baths... Maybe three. We have a lot of guests who stay now, only safe harbour in the mire.
*She sighs again.*
Poor Sweeney, he needs a nice pointy headed girlfriend. I do try to be his friend but then he thinks I am coming on to him.
*She laughs then frowns.*
Hunted... The hunter who catches me will swiftly regret it. I know my own mind and I will not be bullied home against my wishes.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
TritonFleischer
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 pm |
|
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:42 am Posts: 33 Location: Order of Nomia
|
|
Hunter... who would hunt you my lady? Those who seek you, only seek to protect you.
*He moves forward and takes hold of her long golden hair.*
I have come, as you knew I would... The spell you wove was very clever, impossible to find you by magical means and even the Goddess did not light my way... but I have found you and you shall return. My beautiful, rebellious Princess... I am not as weak-willed as my brother, not so easily swayed by your entreaties.
*The monk moves closer and whispers in her ear.*
You belong to the Order of Nomia now...
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:27 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Kerdisha... take the baby and lock yourself away. Go!
*Philomena looks very pale.*
Triton... my daughter, she is an innocent.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
TritonFleischer
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 pm |
|
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:42 am Posts: 33 Location: Order of Nomia
|
|
You think I care about that royal bastard? Worth nothing... It is not worth the effort to break its human neck... It is you Princess, that is what I came for and what I shall take.
*He clamps his hand over her mouth.*
Don't try to scream.
It's what you want... otherwise you would have run far away by now. You are waiting to be rescued... And here I am. Ever the guardian of your soul.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Kerdisha
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 pm |
|
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am Posts: 133 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
Kerdisha runs up the stairs with Karina in her arms*.
Kalvos! Elios! Shayle! Philomena is in danger!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
DRAVENORE
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 pm |
|
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm Posts: 110 Location: Queen's Elite
|
|
*Dravenore and Shayle appear and draw their sword*.
I'd advise you to let her go. If you make any attempt to abduct the Princess or attack us you will provoke a war with Grimney.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SHAYLE
|
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 pm |
|
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm Posts: 118 Location: Queen's Elite
|
|
Let the Princess go. Or we'll split you in half.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|