It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
*Shayle glances disdainfully at Pellonia*.

I hope you will now behave respectfully to the Princess.

*She looks at Meadow and Philomena*.

Not sure you should be discussing anything in front of that.... Woman from the Tattler.

*She bows her head to the Princess*.

I have to groom my horse. I am not one for gossiping. I shall send a letter to Sir Robert. He needs to be made aware of the accusations.

*She exits*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Hello Shayle. I hate doing this....it's just I know Keeler is a very bad man and he has a magic sword but.....Philomena is wrong about Vanyon, he's not a bad man. He told me this morning that he has been buying and selling weapons for a long time. He has a friend who gets them. I'm sure he wouldn't have had anything to do with the sword if he'd known it was stolen.

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The thugs who he bought that sword off, beat and terrified an old man. Worse still he sold it to Keeler. A man who is a dangerous, murderous traitor.

*She looks at Ketty with horror.*

You're from the Tattler? Get out!

*She shakes with anger.*

Get out before I lose my temper!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Yes! Go and put all that in your crummy paper then we'll sue you for libel. :lol: That was a good plan wasn't it Philomena....yes, let's feed the journalist some more lies!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am
Posts: 14
Location: Grimney Tattler
Well it was fun while it lasted...

*Ketty smiles.*

Anyway I have plenty of good material on you and your charming family...if you want them to be more favourable, you could grant me an interview.

*She nods to Meadow.*

Miss Goblinglitter, if you have any more sensational stories about the princess, the Tattler is always happy to pay for your contributions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You have three seconds to get out.

*Philomena pulls the knife from her waistband.*

Before you end up of the front pages of all the nationals.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh dear! She knows me, I was hoping you were mistaken and it was someone else who sold your story. Oh Philomena I am so sorry! I've made such a mess. I thought you could do protection spells?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am
Posts: 14
Location: Grimney Tattler
Toodle loo Princess! You'll be on the front pages again very soon...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena sighs.*

Journalists are sneaky snakes. At least you got paid for it.

My aunts can do protection spells but my family isn't speaking to me.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Philomena, I've got to go, I'm going to be late for work. Believe me you are wrong about Vanyon, he's not a bad man. What about Gwenillian? Can she do them? Oh I must go, I'll see you soon.......

Meadow runs from the tavern taking care not to lose her glass slipper :lol:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436, 1437 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group