It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1425, 1426, 1427, 1428, 1429, 1430, 1431 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
A little harsh Arabella, Kalvos is her father.

*He tickles Karina's toes.*

I know you love her and are very protective over her but she is not your baby.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
No I know that, but she is my mistress' child and I won't have her taken care of in a substandard way. The little Duchess deserves nothing but the best.

*She kisses the baby and sits down to give her a bottle of milk.*

So does my mistress.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos looks horrified*.

I had no idea Arabella. I thought babies needed nourishment so I crushed the food and made it mushy. Even put fish in to feed her mermaid side.

*He shakes his head*.

I never asked Philomena to sell anything. I'd hoped Darius would help me. I do feel bad about that.

*He looks at Elios*.

Perhaps I am a bit of a liability. I was raised as a warrior and it's true I don't know anything about caring for babies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Perhaps you should return to being a warrior.

*Arabella sniffs.*

You were never meant to be a father or a husband, especially to a Princess.

*The elf looks at him disapprovingly.*

She had to offer Darius money too. Where do you think she got that from? Her Grandmother has cut her allowance so she is reduced to selling her jewels.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Enough now Arabella. Guard your tongue, it is too sharp and too loose.

*Philomena appears at the door.*

There's my little duchess! Were you good for Daddy?

*Philomena picks up Karina and kisses her.*

Mummy rode faster than the wind to come home to you.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Who knows what's meant to be. All I know is what's right. No. That's not for you to decide Arabella.

*He says firmly*.

You can help me Arabella, I have a lot to learn about raising children. I wouldn't run away. I love my family, and I'd never give them up.

*He shakes his head*.

Philomena should not have to sell her jewels. That won't do, that won't do at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
But darling I don't mind selling my jewels, I really don't. They are just presents that some wealthy admirers gave me and I have scores that I never wear.

*She kisses Kalvos.*

I didn't want to tell you about it, in case you got all human and proud.

*She glances down at the baby.*

I am glad you are not planning to abandon us, I wasn't much older than her when my father left.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Arabella seems to think they have great value to you.

*He smiles at the elf girl*.

Love and loyalty matters more to your mistress than all the jewels in this land and in the sea. You could learn much from her.

*He kisses Philomena*.

I hope the journey went well. Did you find Vortigern? Did you speak to Kursk?

*He sighs*.

I’m just so glad you’re back. The beds too big without you.








Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:55 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am pleased to be home.

*She kisses him again.*

No, Vortigern wasn't there. He has annoyed the Chaos Engine!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
That doesn't surprise me. He really is a careless criminal. What's he done? Do you know? If it's any consolation to him, which it won't be, he really has gone up a little bit in my estimation.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1425, 1426, 1427, 1428, 1429, 1430, 1431 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group