View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Yes I have had the baby, it is nice to have my beautiful figure back! I won't be ruining my figure having another baby any time soon... Not that Karina isn't beautiful and loved if course. A happy accident I suppose you would call her.
*She looks at the monk blankly.*
Who is coming? Nobody is unstoppable father, if they must be stopped... Perhaps you could drug the with wormwort eh? Usually pretty effective.
*The mermaid winks.*
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
BrotherBenos
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm |
|
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:21 am Posts: 12 Location: Farfell Monastery
|
|
Yes. You should let us baptize the child in the holy vodka.
*Gulps down more alcohol and holds up his hand*.
Still shaking. Must be fear. Thought as much.
They've done a deal.... I got involved to clear my debts, but now I can't get out. They're after Gothar's blood ruby.... But that path....
*He gulps down another mouthful*.
The path to Gothar's keep is a deadly one. No one goes there and no one comes back if they do. Most don't even know the path.
*He looks afraid*.
But if they release him. Grimney will be turned into a graveyard.
*He chuckles*.
Like they think they can control that warlock. They're mad.
*He swigs once more from the bottle*.
They must be.
*He looks around the bar*.
I can't stay here. I've got to keep riding. I'm heading for the Maljoras. They'll never find me there.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:06 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Who are you talking about? Wait...
*She produces a scroll and scribbles something down.*
Sanctuary beneath the waves of Dudrassa
The sea is safer than the mountains... My family will give you safe passage. Tell them you almost tricked Kalvos into becoming a monk, they will love you for it.
*The mermaid smiles and hands it to the monk.*
Blessed and safe may your jouney be.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KettyKesselthorpe
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:12 pm |
|
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am Posts: 14 Location: Grimney Tattler
|
|
Kalvos the knight, the monk and seducer... A man who throws his vows around easily.
*Ketty murmers to herself.*
Angel faced princess led astray by wicked men, carried off into the depths of the mire... A victim? Yes perhaps an innocent.. Mermaids are veey stupid... And .the baby too... Some story to be ferreted out here...mmmm
*She raises her voice.*
Madame Mermaid, I wish to take a room in your charming hostelry.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
BrotherBenos
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:43 pm |
|
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:21 am Posts: 12 Location: Farfell Monastery
|
|
Thank you.
*He smiles nervously*.
You should warn the Queen about what is happening. I would, but it's hard to do that when you're running away. I will head to the Dudrassa and wait at the shore for someone to rescue me.
*He shakes the mermaid's hand and exits the tavern*.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Of course Ma'am, I'll organise a room for you. Arabella? Can you bring down Karina and take this lady up to a room.
*Philomena takes the baby and cuddles her. She looks at Kalvos dozing by the fire.*
Kalvos? Kalvos? Wake up!
*The mermaid is shaking and frightened.*
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KettyKesselthorpe
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 pm |
|
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am Posts: 14 Location: Grimney Tattler
|
|
What a pretty child. Is she half-human?
*Ketty gives a sickly sweet smile.*
Now little elf, show me to you room. Your mistress seems very kind...
*She follows Arabella up the stairs.*
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Hush now Karina-Gwenllian, no need to cry. Mummy is here to protect you.
*She kisses the baby and settles down to suckle her.*
When daddy wakes up he will know what to do...
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KALVOS
|
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 am |
|
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm Posts: 729 Location: Holme's Tavern
|
|
There's been a few customers in tonight I see. Is something wrong angel?
*He pours the mermaid some wine*.
I've been upstairs talking to Dravenore and Shayle, she's refusing to leave unless advised to do so by Sir Robert.
*He shakes his head*.
The Ilnarc are in the mire? They tend to stay in the Outlands. Rarely venture this far in.
*He looks sad*.
Darius is dead. I'm sad to hear that. Best not tell Urat. At least not until he recovers himself, that's if he does.
*He pours himself a glass of water and kisses the mermaid*. I guess we need that list. Although I can't believe that Keeler would assassinate his own colleagues. I really can't. But if Keeler is really intending to take control of Grimney, he might have corrupted a High Council member, if that happened he'd find out the names of all thirteen.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:26 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Brother Benos was in, someine is trying to get control of Gothar's ruby.
*She sighs at looks down at Karina.*
Maybe we should send her to my family for safety... Deep below the waves she will be safe
*She kisses the baby and tears form in her eyes.
Why did we think of bringing a child into this wicked land... Keeler would kill anyone to get his own way... I should go to the Blue Dragon and see what I can offer Vort in exchange for his help.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|