It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1419, 1420, 1421, 1422, 1423, 1424, 1425 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It will be like that again soon... Even if I have to wear my skimpiest bikini. Remember when I did that last year? The bar was so packed people had to queue for an hour to get in! We will have garlands of flowers in our hair and sing songs that would make a bordello keeper blush!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:21 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I can't wait I shall start writing at once, you know I love a bawdy song !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:26 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I know you do! Bawdy ballard babe.

*Philomena smiles.*

Then there is Karina's blessing day to organise and the wedding, the tavern will be full of guests.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
maybe we can have both celebrations together if the Queen relents


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:37 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes, that would be nice. You would be Zoriat Mother and Maid of Honour in one day.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
With a different outfit for each of course :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:49 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Of course! You need to dress Kalvos too, the only thing he has ever worn to a wedding is armour!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:53 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Velvet Frock coat I think !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Ohhhhh yes! What colour? My wedding dress will be green as you know.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:05 pm
Posts: 2
*Enters the tavern and smiles at the ladies*.

Good evening. If you'll excuse me I'll be going up to my room now. I've had a shocking day all in all. But I'm too tired to discuss it now. I'm not as young as I was and I need my sleep.

*He heads up the stairs*.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1419, 1420, 1421, 1422, 1423, 1424, 1425 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group