It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413, 1414, 1415 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:23 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Queen's Elite
Sir Robert is not the only voice of authority in the Queen's Elite. Allowing The princess and her friend to stay at his cottage was not the wisest move. I bet you didn't watch them all the time did you Shayle? They probably searched the place for secret documents. Who knows what they might of uncovered, if that was their plan.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
They were rarely out of my sight. Regardless of your suspicions. I have no more time to debate the matter. I am tired and I intend to sleep. Goodnight Gaunt.

*She gives him a frosty look and drinks down the rest of the water and exits*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
The princess isn't the only one spotted at the Blue Dragon, Gaunt. I have it on good authority that you and Keeler have been seen drinking with Vortigern Jett... Princess Philomena is beyond reproach, she is of royal blood and a friend of the Queen. To voice such suspicious thoughts edges close to treason.

*Elios bows to Shayle and hands her a letter.*

Word has been sent, the Princess has been safely delivered of a healthy girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Oh that's wonderful news, then she and Kalvos will soon return, Incidentally Gaunt a) I am not a washer woman, I am Gwenllian daughter of Rhinos ruler of the Southern seas, b) Philomena is no spy or traitor and c) Kalvos had permission to go with her for the birth of their child.
Those who shout and bluster loudest are usually the ones with something to hide, so maybe it is you who should be investigated!.
Shayle we were never in any danger I am as skilled with my crossbow as you are with your sword, and I would never let any harm befall Philomena while she was in my care


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
*The elf smiles at Gwenllian.*

It is good news indeed. They shall be back early next week. Perhaps a small toast to their good health and happiness, I am sure many of your patrons will join is and I am happy to pay for everyone's drinks. Even Gaunt if he will toast the Princess?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Hmmm I hope he's not going to stir up trouble, It's the last thing Philomena needs at the moment


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:23 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Queen's Elite
*He takes a glass of wine from Elios and raises it in a toast*.

To the Princess... And to you....

*He smiles at Gwenllian*.

The daughter of Rhinos.

*He smiles at Elios and gulps down the wine*.

Vortigern Jett? I doubt that your sources are accurate Elios. The man is a lowlife criminal. If you have suspicions about my honour, then you should inform Exus Quill. He'll conduct an investigation. It's not up to you to make a judgement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
No doubts on your honour Gaunt but I merely used it to illustrate that if some thing are said about the Princess they are also said about you and Keeler... All equally untrue I am sure.

*Elios gives a wry smile.*

Lady Philomena is blessed with a kind heart and tends to see the goodness in people and overlooks their bad side. I think of you met her Gaunt, you would like her as Keeler did once. Only after she spurned his advances did he have any concerns about her conduct. Of course if she wanted to cause trouble she would have been better to seduce such a powerful warrior as Keeler, but the princess is no spy and nor would the Aquitani mermaids risk their precious daughter for such a mission.

*The elf looks at Gwenllian.*

There will be no trouble on Lady Philomena's return. We shall all make sure of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I'm glad to hear it, I think any trouble would bring the wrath of 2 queens on those who insigated it !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Yes, I can't help thinking that the baby will bring new hope and happiness to both Queens... Kalvos writes that she is as beautiful as her mother.

*Elios smiles.*

I imagine he cannot take his eyes from either.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413, 1414, 1415 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group