It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:40 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Kalvos will be a good father yes... Me as a mother? I am not so sure.

*She hugs her friend again.*

That is the closest to death you will ever be.

Oooooooooooooh!

*She leans forward, groans and clutches her stomach.*

Nobody will hurt you again.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Angel. You should sit down....

*Kalvos helps Philomena into a chair*.

Do you really think it's wise for us to travel away from here?

*He kneels beside her and takes her hand and smiles*.

You'll be a great mother.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:52 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Wise? It is essential. To have to give birth on land...

*Philomena looks panicked.*

Too horrible! We must go, we must.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 133
Location: Grimney Outlander
You should not travel at night. Not through the mire. The neathlin will be hunting. Not safe.

*She looks concerned*.

Kalvos. I make sandwiches for your journey. Plenty of water and dewberry juice you must take.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
We shall leave at first light.

*Smiles and nods respectfully to Kerdisha*.

Thank you Kerdisha.

*Strokes the mermaids hair*.

Sir Robert loaned me a carriage. We'll attach my horse and the kelpie, and you should be able to travel with me in style. It's the best I can do for a princess.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
You won't be going without me. I'll ride the carriage, and you two lovebirds can sit inside. I'll take you to your destination and then return to the tavern.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 133
Location: Grimney Outlander
Another knight. A friend or foe?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
Depends on your point of view. I'm Dravenore. And you are? A friend? I assume?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 133
Location: Grimney Outlander
I'm a friend to those who are a friend of my friends. I must make food for their journey. If you don't mind. It is late and I have work to do.

*She leans down and hugs Philomena and kisses the top of her head*.

I shall make a hamper and pack the carriage.

*She exits to the kitchen*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
Another hostile elf female. Seems the tavern is overrun by them.

*He looks at Philomena*.

Is there a problem? Perhaps you should stop off at Toraz hospital. I heard they'd rebuilt it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group