It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1403, 1404, 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh yes, I suppose we won't have any servants to raise her but I think babies sleep a lot. I don't think she will need two of us full time. I can probably just strap her to me or put a baby basket behind the bar while I serve customers.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
What about all the smoke? I suppose we could ban smoking in the tavern. Not sure what Urat would say, he likes a bit of pipe weed himself.

*He sighs and grins*.

I'm so looking forward to seeing her. What about Arabella? Is she not staying with us? I suppose she could help Gwenllian and Kerdisha.

*He smiles at Gwenllian*.

That would be fine woudn't it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I think Arabella would make a fine nursemaid when Philomena needs a break


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:07 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes I hope she will stay but she doesn't approve of me marrying you so who knows. She will be coming north with us, she is the only one who knows how to change a nappy!

*She runs her hand over her bump.*

I hope she looks like you Kalvos. Obviously Gwennie will be her Zoriat Mother, but who do you want as her Zoriat Father? Sir Robert maybe? I know hour objection to Vortigern. Also, if we are gong to get married ine day we should make some plans, I suppose... I am going to wear a green satin dress that is so tight Gwenllian has to sew me into it.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
will she be born with a tail or legs? and if it's a tail how does the nappy go on ? !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Tail in water and legs on land.

*The mermaid smiles.*

When she is old enough she can choose the stream to swim.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
:D well I'm off to my bed , I'll see you in the morning


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Sleep well my dearest!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Are you suppose to tell me what you are going to wear? I thought that was not the tradition.

*He bows to Gwenllian*.

Goodnight my friend. Do sleep well.

*He smiles at Philomena*.

What time will we be leaving my love?

*Looks thoughtful*.

My Zoriat father? I suppose I could ask Elios. I would have considered Darius, but as we dn't know where he is... Just not sure... Maybe...

*He looks at Philomena's pregnant belly*.

I wonder who Karina will be in Grimney. We'll give her a great start in life, I want her to be a free spirit. Have the choice to be whatever she wishes. I know we'll give her that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I don't know, leave the day after tomorrow?

What I am wearing is important. Maybe be it isn't human tradition, mermaids talk about such things. We discuss what we will wear so our future husband knows what jewellery to present us with on our wedding day. Usually matching neckace and earrings, although of course princes and kings go for a full matching set of tiara, necklace, earrings, braceletsand rings.

What are human weddings like?

*She pats her stomach.*

I doubt you will wish her to be a free spirit when she brings her first Beau home. As for her start in life... I can hardly describe living in a tavern in a swamp as 'great' for a daughter of a princess, but I am sure we will do what we can. We shall never sell her like you were sold, so I suppose that is better than nothing.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1403, 1404, 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group