It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1402, 1403, 1404, 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
A toast to the birthday girl and to the girl yet to arrive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
And a toast to her father... And her Auntie Gwennie!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Speaking of her father, Kalvos will you join us ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Of course Gwenllian. Good to see you.

*Kalvos enters in full armour carrying a bunch of roses, he kneels down in front of the mermaid and hands her the bouquet*.

For the Grimney rose. Happy Birthday angel.

*He smiles at Philomena and kisses her hand*.

I have packed my bags, and I shall be going with you. I had a letter from Sir Robert. The way is clear for me. The duel can wait.


Attachments:
GRIMNEY ROSES.jpg
GRIMNEY ROSES.jpg [ 9.73 KiB | Viewed 1084 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*She squeals and throws her arms around Kalvos.*

Oh.... You are hard and cold but... That is the best birthday present of all. You being by my side I mean, not the roses. Although they are beautiful.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Make sure you look after them Kalvos and bring them both back safely as soon as possible


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He hugs Philomena and smiles*.

Careful. You'll crush the roses angel.

*He grins at Gwenllian*.

We will be quite safe. Kerdisha is feeling better and she and you can take care of the tavern until we get back. If that's fine with you?

*He kisses Philomena again and smiles broadly*.

Then, when we get back we'll help Urat by hiring new bar staff. And make plans our future together.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Now Gwennie, of course Kalvos will take care of us. You mustn't worry.

*She smiles at Kalvos.*

Do you need to wear your armour indoors? Why would Urat need new staff if you, Kerdisha, Gwennie and I are here?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I think that you and I will be taking care of Karina. We won't have a lot of time to run the bar. I maybe wrong, I've not had children before. I just think we have to give her our full attention. I don't know, maybe I'm being too thorough.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:42 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
that still leaves me and Kedisha to run the bar


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1402, 1403, 1404, 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group