It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1651, 1652, 1653, 1654, 1655, 1656, 1657 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No my Gwennie, to lose you would be the most terrible loss!

*She throws her arms around Gwenllian.*

We shall never fall out like Kalvos and Vortigern.

*The mermaid sighs.*

I am sure Vortigern is not entirely to blame. After all, you did steal me from him!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He laughs*.

Vortigern and I were never the best of friends. And I stole you from him? I had no idea that I had so much charisma. I've surprised myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:33 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You knew I was with Vortigern when you wrote to me telling me you loved me... And you also knew that I hadn't ended things with Vort when we first slept together.

*Philomena smiles and blushes.*

But then I loved you from the first time I saw you mortally wounded and each hour I spent by your sick bed I loved you more.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
It’s the here and now that matters to me. Our friends and family. Vortigern lost out, but he chose to lose. I suppose I should have a little bit of consideration for him. I have you and he does not. Love conquers all.





Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Vortigern is somebody I care about and he matters to me... But I don't want to start another row, not on top of everything else. You're right, you are the winner in all this. Not Vortigern, not Keeler, not Quill.

*She puts her arms around the knight's neck.*

When did you first love me?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I’m not going to row with you. What chance would I have of winning that?

*He smiles*.

When did I first fall in love with you? The night I first saw you, and you served us drinks. I was hit by a thunderbolt and it lit up my heart and mind. I never saw anything else after that. Your face was in the stars.




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:12 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Is that why you volunteered to stay here in the mire? Or was that merely duty? Do yiu remember how you used to blush when I spoke to you? Most unknightly!

*the mermaid laughs.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Yes, I did use to blush. Probably still do.

*He blushes and touches his face with his hands*.

I was never used to female company and you were very feminine and very beautiful Philomena. I had a sense of duty, but I knew that I needed to stay with you. I did not know that my life would change the way it has. I never belonged in the military, I am so glad that you and Karina are my life now.

*He kisses Philomena and smiles*.

We should take Karina upstairs and she should sleep beside us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:26 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
She should sleep on her own in her crib. You'll spoil her. Karina should be brought you be independent and strong-willed, she should not be mollycoddled or she will find it very hard when she send her away to be schooled.

*She looks down at her dress.*

I need tinget out of this bloodstained clothes and have a bath.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
But Karina is only a baby. You wait until she's a little older, I shalll play with her and buy her tons of toys. You're only a child for such a short time, and I want it to be magical for her.

*He smiles*.

We should take a bath together, and tomorrow we'll find out what happened to Garli and bring her home. If we can.

*He takes Philomena by the hand and leads her upstairs*.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1651, 1652, 1653, 1654, 1655, 1656, 1657 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group