View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
KALVOS
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 pm |
|
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm Posts: 729 Location: Holme's Tavern
|
|
*Kalvos wakes up and sees Philomena seated beside him. He sees the mud and blood*.
What's happened? Have you been wounded? I'll go fetch a doctor.
*He kisses Philomena, and strokes Karina's chin*.
I've been so worried about you. Did you find Garli?I dreamt of you sitting at the window and looking out for her.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:21 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I am not hurt... Not my blood... Of course it's not my blood. Others bled for me... Others died for me. As always.
*Philomena hands Kalvos the baby and runs her fingers through her hair.*
Garli is still missing.... I have failed her like I failed to Kerdisha, Darius, Fester... What is the point of even trying?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
ELIOS
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:45 pm |
|
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am Posts: 665 Location: Queen's Elite
|
|
Princess! Thank the Zoriat you are safe.
*Elios falls to his knees.*
You must forgive me, I tried to follow you but the kelpie is so fleetfooted I could not keep up. Your trail grew cold and then I became lost. If something had happened... it has, you are covered in blood. Kalvos, what has happened.
*The elf shakes his head.*
I blame myself.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KALVOS
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:16 pm |
|
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm Posts: 729 Location: Holme's Tavern
|
|
I do not know. What is wrong Philomena? What has happened? You're not responsible for the deaths of anyone. Grimney has many dangers.
*He looks at Elios*.
What has happened?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:28 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Neathlin, it came towards me with its horrible chattering teeth.
*She trembles.*
Then two men came, the first was killed outright and the second slayed the neathlin but... he was pinned beneath at the wolves came. He took poison rather than be their prey.
*She looks at Kalvos.*
White Scorpions. The two of them died to save me. Vortigern said that people readily bled for me and he was right. I'm responsible for their deaths... and when you fight that duel, I shall be responsible for that death too.
*The mermaid sighs and looks down at herself.*
My dress is ruined and Garli is still missing.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KALVOS
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 pm |
|
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm Posts: 729 Location: Holme's Tavern
|
|
I’m so sorry angel. The mire is dangerous. They must have been brave men. The White Scorpions are outlawed. I wonder why they are back in the mire.
*He hugs the mermaid*.
But you’re not to blame for their deaths, or anyone else’s for that matter. Put those thoughts out of your head.
*He looks into her eyes*.
I won’t die Philomena, not in that duel. I’m sure that Shayle will do her best to find Garli.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:05 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
That's not Master Stark says... He thinks you are still not good enough to win.
*Philomena trembles.*
Poor Garli. Vortigern sent her to me to keep her safe and now she is probably dead.
*She swigs from the bottle of firewater.*
Here's the list... It is covered with orc blood but you might be able to decipher the names.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KALVOS
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:16 pm |
|
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm Posts: 729 Location: Holme's Tavern
|
|
I’ll shall continue my training tomorrow. He expects me to as good as he is, I’m afraid that is a standard I will not reach. But I’m good, and I am confident.
*He strokes back Philomena’s hair from her face*.
We don’t know if Garli has been harmed. And drinking too much firewater won’t make you feel better.
*He takes the list*.
At least the orc is recovering. It would have caused more problems if Shayle had killed him.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I know you are only saying that because you don't want to upset me. Who knows who you are going to face, this is Keeler's way of getting rid of you.
*Philomena drinks more firewater.*
Garli was heading to Toraz hospital to get help fir the orc. She never made it. She must be in trouble... If she is alive, they might be torturing her. Shayle shouldn't have shot the orc, it was uncalled for.
*She takes another gulp of firewater.*
And this dulls the misery.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KALVOS
|
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:34 pm |
|
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm Posts: 729 Location: Holme's Tavern
|
|
Who might be torturing her? Shayle was only acting to protect you. She thought your life was threatened. Drinking lots of alcohol will not help angel. It'll make you ill.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|