It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1633, 1634, 1635, 1636, 1637, 1638, 1639 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well that was fun! Although now poor Arabella is going to have to sort through all my old clothes to make space for them. I wonder if Kalvos can put his armour elsewhere, it takes up so much space that could house my gowns...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
*Staggers in carrying several large heavy bags*.

Where can I put all my clothes? I've spent so much money I'm virtually broke, but at least I'll look pretty. At least we got some reductions, all that flirting paid off Princess Philomena. I should make us all a nice cup of tea!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Flirt? Me?

*The mermaid smiles.*

Tea would be lovely. I wonder if Vortigern will come tonight... What do you think Garli? You vortes know everything after all...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
You flirt an awful lot. I've never been very good at flirting. Vorte woman never had anything to do with Vorte men. It was considered unseemly, and too much of a distraction from more important intellectual things.

*She takes out a white dress and poses with it*.

What shoes do you wear with with white?

*She looks up at Philomena*.

I don't know. I suppose Vortigern is watching the place. I'd guess that he'd send a friend in first to make sure all is safe. After all Kalvos could come back any time soon. Although Master Stark said he might keep him on a leash for a few days. I'd like a man on a leash.

*She grins*.

Tea and biscuits. Where should I put Sweeney's privy cleaner?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
*SMacca arrives with more items than she'd planned and none were on her original list*

Wow that was fun girls!

Garli - you can borrow my red dragon shoes and my red dragon bag to go with your white dress
we need to match Philomena's standards although that will be very hard I imagine
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes, red accessories with a white dress is very in trend!

*Philomena smiles.*

Vortigern has no need to fear Kalvos, he would never hurt anybody I care for. Kalvos wants to help Vortigern... Oh Garli, you need a boyfriend. You can have Vort if you want, I really don't mind! I was always taught to share my toys.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Trouble with red is that it clashes with my skin. I don’t want to look odd SMacca.
I wish I wasn’t bright yellow. Men don’t tend to find me very attractive.

*She nods frantically*.

Yes. Perhaps you should have a singles night at the tavern Princess? Just men. Then I could have my pick of them.

*She laughs*.

Vortigern is a toy? I’m sure he’d find it funny to be called that. Vortigern is handsome, but he’s a bit rough, and he kills people, not really my cup of tea.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well you could go for a striking monochrome look? Black shoes, black belt and jet jewellery? I have some very pretty earring.

*Philomena smiles.*

A singles night... Yes, good plan! I didn't mean Vortigern was a toy, just that a good princess is always happy to share anything with her friends that gives her pleasure.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Oh. I do get a bit confused, I take things quite literally most of the time. I'm terrible with idioms. You know, raining cats and dogs and all that.

*She smiles*.

Yes black and yellow goes well, although I don't want to look like a marsh wasp or buggle bee. But, oh yes! YES! A singles night! Can we have one? That would be nice!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes as singles night, of course you can have one. Although it won't be much fun for me... I could matchmake I suppose.

*Philomena pats the large blue wolf that has snarled into the room.*

Good boy Cloud.

*She smiles at Garli.*

Don't worry, he's a big soppy wolf... Yes he is... yes he is.

*The mermaid tickles his tummy.*

Do you like pets? I love wild things.... must be what drew me to Vortigern.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1633, 1634, 1635, 1636, 1637, 1638, 1639 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group