It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1632, 1633, 1634, 1635, 1636, 1637, 1638 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
maybe I can get a new carrying strap for my crossbow


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
And a matching quiver and shoes. I hear there is some very stylish body armour out this season too!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:13 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
now that's always usefyl living in the mire !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Hello Gwenllian! Yes. Let’s all go together. You both can keep me safe. I don’t fight, and I don’t even use harsh language. So I won't be buying weapons. That's really not me.

*She smiles broadly at Philomena*.

Vortigern? I thought he was yours? I’m not sure he provides much security, yes he’s quite exciting, but he’s not very safe. Yes. I must get a boyfriend. Most men just don’t find bright yellow girl’s attractive. I like a bit of passion. The vorte species were only passionate about debating, not much else.

*She closes her eyes, Philomena’s touch is making her sleepy*.

Yes please. I’d love to borrow your makeup, but I use yellow foundation and you’re not likely to wear that. I’d love a bath too. Yes. When can I have one?

*She yawns*.

And clothes. Yes, I tend to go for beige and white tones. Blue and red clash with my skin. It's not a good look.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Have a bath in the morning, you go to sleep.

*The mermaid looks around and sigh.*

Guess the dice weren't rolling our way tonight.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
*SMacca flies in on her Majestic*

remembering her manners this time but still with a sore head from the last incident in this Tavern

Hello, is anyone there?

I would like a fire water please :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
I heard that you were in hospital. Are you all better now? I'm just getting ready to go on a shopping trip with the girls. We'll be going to Toraz, you can come too if you like. I'm going to buy all sorts of lovely things, new dresses, shoes, handbags and sparkly stuff! I'm making a list!

*She pours SMacca a firewater*.

I don't work here. I'm a wizard's assistant. So I should not be doing that. You'll have to pay Philomena later. I must continue with my list. I always write lists. It's a good idea don't you think?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Thanks so much Garli
I'm so much better now, I was very well taken care of

I love shopping and I need some more dragon shoes
Tanith makes me dance so much at Bumblecrack's that they have a few holes in them now :roll:

I love lists and they are a great idea until I lose them :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
*She looks at Philomena asleep in the chair*.

Not sure I should wake her, she might get a bad back. Gwenllian made it up to bed.

*She smiles at SMacca*.

I've just had a lovely bath. Philomena has such a nice room.

*She looks at SMacca's head*.

It's still a bit bruised. Hope you have ointment for it.

*She grins and chuckles*.

Yes. That's why I always write my lists twice. You never can be too careful.

*Looks vague*.

Dragon shoes? Are dragon shoes not awfully dangerous? I had a friend once who set fire to his feet. Oh I really must get on. We're leaving at dawn and my list is not yet written!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Let's go on our shopping trip then ;)

Yes dragon shoes are very dangerous you need to learn how to aim, shoot and fire!
I find them very useful when there are unwanted customers :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1632, 1633, 1634, 1635, 1636, 1637, 1638 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group