It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1630, 1631, 1632, 1633, 1634, 1635, 1636 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
It is in Elios's interest to arrest and question Vortigern. He may well be on this list. I may ride out. Although it would be against my orders Princess. But it seems that the Dudrassa no longer appears to be threatening you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Nobody is to arrest or threaten Vortigern... We all have a common enemy and that should not be forgotten. You humans do not realise it is easier to gain advantages through kissing than killing.

*Philomena shakes her head and sighs.*

Ride out... I shall be fine. At the moment things are stable between my people and myself, although that could well change if Kalvos wins his freedom and marries me.p

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
Vortigern forfeits his life if he doesn't give us the information we need. He is just one man, and in this case it's all about numbers and the protection of Grimney.

*He smiles and frowns*.

You cannot protect him and let the noblest knights in the land face potential assassination. As for kissing Vortigern, that's not something I would consider.

*He bows his head*.

I have sworn to protect you Princess, and will do so until my last breath.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
If you hurt Vortigern... I shall never help another knight of the Queen's Elite. Never.

*Philomena trembles.*

Let me speak with him, all he wants is a full pardon and to live his life free from persecution. If you come at him heavy handed all that will achieve is spilt blood and the loss of the list.

*She goes on tiptoes and kisses the knight's cheek.*

Do understand, this is for the greater good.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Philomena I do belive Dravenore is blushing !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
Yes Gwenllian. That does bring a little more colour to my cheeks.

*He sighs*.

I can see Princess that you care about the villain. I prefer not to know why. I shall ride out at first light, I've got business with Sir Robert. There is still no evidence to link Keeler to conspiracy.

*He bows to both ladies*.

I shall go and take a couple of hours sleep and then I shall be gone. If Vortigern is watching the tavern it may give him an opportunity to enter. Please. Do take care. He is not a good man.

*He exits up the stairs*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena watches Dravenore gallop away from the tavern.*

Stay safe Dravenore, you matter to us here. May the Zoriat and my Goddess protect you.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Where is the knight going? I worry when the knights leave. there's now only Elios to protect us. I'm not exactly comfortable with that. Sweeney was telling me that this tavern is dangerous, and a serving girl was killed here and you've already been attacked by the Chaos Engine. That's true isn't it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Did Sweeney also tell you I will protect you and keep you safe?

*The mermaid smiles sadly.*

The privy cleaner talks too much and is a coward... Yes, Slayvern Kursk attacked and he was defeated. He has learnt not to cross me as others have too.

*Philomena begins to paint her nails.*

I fight fire with water and I always fight against evil... I fight for the good and I fight for love. I shall always fight to protect those I love.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
He said that you promised to protect the servant, but she got killed. I’m a bit worried now.
Sweeney says that he saved your life and Gwenllian’s and that he’s taken for granted and not respected.

*She looks worried*.

You don’t really know me. No reason for you to fight for my life. I do not really like Sweeney, he’s also very boring. Has he always been boring?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1630, 1631, 1632, 1633, 1634, 1635, 1636 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group