It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1622, 1623, 1624, 1625, 1626, 1627, 1628 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos enters and grinds the cigar into the floor and stamps on the smouldering ash*.

Arabella that cat really should not be allowed to smoke in here. Where is Philomena? And did Dravenore and Elios take Meadow to hospital? I'm concerned about her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
You! I could box your ears for making my poor Princess weep!

*Arabella huffs.*

She has left, she has taken Karina to Hobsbane Waterfall and she is very upset. Really Kalvos! She has never been anything but loyal to you. She wanted to help get that list and couldn't understand why you were so angry with her.

*The elf shakes her head.*

You don't deserve her!

*Arabella angrily polishs the bar.*

Dravenore and Elios took Meadow to the lunatic hospital early this morning.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Box my ears?

*He smiles*.

I had no intention of upsetting Philomena. All I did was object to something that I thought was wrong. It was a difference of opinion. Am I not allowed to have such thoughts?

*He sighs*

I think you are being a little unfair Arabella, I have never raised my voice or lost my temper with your mistress. I always listen and try to understand.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Well whether you intended it or not, the Princess is devastated and thinks you no longer wish to marry her!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Why would she think that? I love Philomena. We have a daughter. I am sorry that I upset her. I never said anything in regards to not wishing to marry her. I should ride to Hobsbane.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Ride out now... And apologise! She is a mermaid on land... Do you know how scared and confused she is?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Yes. I will ride out. But I cannot apologise for the differences between our culture. Perhaps my tone was too harsh. I am unsure now of what I actually said.

*He sighs*.

I have tried to understand and will continue to do so.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
I don't think it is the differences that matter... it is the fact you expect her to understand the differences when she has not been raised that way. She is sacrificing everything for you...

*Arabella tuts.*

You told her that there was little point in getting married if she was not loyal and did not respect you. In mermaid culture what she had suggested was neither disloyal or disrespectful but a proof of her love. It confused her.

*She throws the knight's cloak at him.*

Now ride fast and bring her home, before Evarne hears of it and spirits her away to the oceans.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He picks up the cloak and wraps it around his shoulders*.

Perhaps my words were a little harsh. It did not come across in the way I had intended. It is my mistake. Thank you. I shall go now. I have never mistreated or meant any harm to Philomena. I love her and I always will.

*He bows his head to Arabella and exits the tavern*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Posts: 217
Location: A cave beneath the waves
*The Sea Witch has been watching in the shadows.*

Well, well... I have some good news to put in my letters at last!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1622, 1623, 1624, 1625, 1626, 1627, 1628 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group