It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1619, 1620, 1621, 1622, 1623, 1624, 1625 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
She has completely lost it!

*She sighs*

And Kalvos won't let me sleep with Vort to get this list.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
well of course he won't Honestly Philomena , I would have thought you'd have learned something about humans by now, they are very possessive and try to be monogamous


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I try to remember the rules but they are very odd... Surely it is all right if lives are at stake? It can't be okay to kill but not make love?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
very true, but in the human world making love to the wrong person can lead to people getting killed!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:18 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Ohhhhh... How? Kalvos is not a jealous man. I am sure that he is not putting his human need for possession above the lives of others.

*Philomena looks upset.*

This is why I am going to be a bad human wife. I don't understand the human rules, they are too complicated.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Gwenllian is right. What Vortigern asks is wrong. We are to be married Philomena, and I cannot accept you becoming involved with Vortigern in such a way. Making love should never be seen as an exchange. I will not allow you to be devalued, you are too good for that.

*He sighs*.

Sir Robert will do what he can to help the man. Nothing else is acceptable to me, and although I try to respect the ways of mermaids, it is an aspect of the species I find difficult to understand.

*He smiles at Gwenllian*.

Possessive I am not. I believe in freedom, but Philomena, Karina and I are bonded together, and I will not allow that bond to be broken. You understand that? You both do.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I don't understand it and I never will. You have no problem with me shedding blood, but not making love with someine who has previously been my lover and loves me. How can I understand?

*Philomena shakes her head and looks upset.*

But I shall try to stick to your human rules as best I can. Although you must be patient with me. We need to speak to Sir Robert and see what can be done... Not that he has managed to get you pardoned.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:31 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
what exactly is on this list that you want so badly ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It is a list of all those Keeler wishes to eliminate in order to seize power... Proof of his treason. It would earn Kalvos a pardon, I am sure of it... And it would lead to Keeler's downfall.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
How did Vortigern come by this list, how do we know it is genuine ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1619, 1620, 1621, 1622, 1623, 1624, 1625 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group