It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611, 1612, 1613 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
I have no tribe... I belong to the Queen's Elite. The Princess left me instructions to protect ypu... I cannot leave to find her, she was most insistent in her note. I am sure if she is with Dravenore she will be safe.

*He frowns.*

Vortigern Jett, never ceases to cause trouble. You know Vortigern? What business has he with the Princess?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
You are a possession of the Crown? I would not like to belong to something. I've heard about the way the knight's code functions. I value my freedom. It must be hard to be so chained to something.

*She smiles*.

It is very kind of you to protect me. I do not know why she has a desire to help Vortigern. I only just arrived here. I do understand that she has a strong dislike for Slayvern Kursk. He's looking for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Philomena has a love of good and hatred of evil.... Although in Vortigern's case I think she sees good that is not there.

Kind?

*He bows.*

Not at all. The Princess thinks you are with protecting and I do nor like to argue with her.

*He smiles.*

She is usually right anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Hard to tell who is good and bad half the time. Vortigern saved my life. So I cannot criticize him. Although he probably wants me to tell him where the North Road is, but I don't actually know. So I can't tell him can I?

*She smiles*.

The vorte always thought the were right too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Yes well Vortigern beat the Princess into unconsciousness and kidnapped her when she was heavily pregnant. Quite easy to criticise him. How did he save you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
He gave me a magic cloak. It made me invisible. I've been hiding out with the White Scorpions. They came under attack and I came here. Vortigern said it was a a safe house.

*She looks uncomfortable*.

Vortigern sounds like a nasty piece of work.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
*Elios sighs.*

He can't handle his emotions. He loves the Princess and expects her just to bend to his will... Driven by lust and passion and his own selfish wants... he is a human without the usual restraints.

*He smiles.*

He was right to send you here. We have an interest in not letting people seek Gothar's jewel, we must keep you safe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
I only know the where the wizard is that can open the gateway. Other than that, I'm not much use. All I know is that Gothar is trapped inside that jewel and whoever releases him will gain his gratitude.

*She shakes her heads*.

Humans are funny creatures. Always doing things they shouldn't. Should someone not go and look for Philomena?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
What's going on? Where is Phhilomena?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Oh hello. Another young human. I'm Garli, one of the vorte, probably the only one left, don't let that bother you. Philomena went out into the mire. Dravenore is out there too. They're looking for Vortigern, he gave me e magic cloak!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611, 1612, 1613 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group