It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
At least you know who your father is...

*She pours another round of firewater and looks at Garli.*

How did you get that cloak? If it is the one I sent Vortigern then what has happened to him? He was coming here with his sister...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Vortigern arranged to meet me in the mire, he was on his way here. We came under attack from a group of black hooded men and several knights. He gave me the cloak and alongside his sister and White Scorpion colleagues he returned to the battle. I made haste through the mire. I heard screams, male and female but I did not recognize who was screaming.

*She sips the firewater*.

I am not a warrior. I am a wizard's apprentice. I saw no reason to stay and fight. Was I wrong to run?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Vortigern.... He is in trouble? Where? Where was this? I must help him! Why did you not say before!

*Philomena arms herself and pulls on a cloak.*

He needs my protection...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
I was not supposed to tell you. It's a secret. He swore me to secrecy. That's why I said nothing. He seemed quite keen to fight them. His sister led him in. Is he a good friend of yours? You really must not go out there. How will you find him? The mire is deep and dark, you'd never find him out there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Why would he swear you to secrecy? Why wouldn't he want me to help... You must tell me where to look.he is a friend... I care... Tell me where to look the darkness is no problem!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
It is in the swamp. He was in the swamp. I don't know the swamp. He said that I was not to tell you, perhaps he thought you'd rush into the mire and risk your life. What can I do?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:24 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
North... East... West... South... Was there a tree... A rock... Anything. You are supposed to know everything!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
I think there was a tree. I.... Do not know this place. I came here to hide. I'm sorry. I wish I could help you more. Are you angry?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:37 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No I am not angry...just worried... the tree... was it in the north swamp? It must be the Hanging Tree. You hide here, you shall be fine... I must find Vort.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
It is dark, and dangerous out there. You must not go! You should wait until dawn. The battle will be over now. The outcome decided. Where is your knight friend Dravenore?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609, 1610, 1611 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group