It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
I'm sure the Princess will let you have that on the house. I am Dravenore, of the Queen's Elite. Welcome to Holme's tavern. You'd be best to ignore Sweeney Green. He just tries to cause offense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
A knight in a tavern? You between quests? Or on some errand for the Queen of Grimney? I'm Garli. The last of the Vorte, at least I hope so. If I ever have to talk with another vorte I'd have to kill myself. Thanks for the drink, but I'm happy to pay my own way, I don't freeload like the rest of my kind.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I'll join you in a firewater if I may


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Yes. Of course. Happy to make friends.

*She smiles*.

Philomena seems to have gone into the back room. I do not work here, I'm a customer. I was just talking to the knight. He seems to have wandered away.

*She holds out her hand to Gwenllian*.

I am Garli. The last of the vorte. Don't be sad. It's a good thing that I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Honestly I don't know what's going on in this place , every time I come in for a drink everyone disappears!
Gwenllian pours herself a drink and stumps off to bed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
*She pulls back her hood and reappears*.

No. Not at all. I'm still here. I borrowed this cloak from a friend. It makes me invisible. Please don't leave!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'm sorry! The baby was crying and wouldn't settle. I think she has colic.

*She smiles.*

Did Vortigern give you that cloak?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Your baby needs to be swaddled close to a parents chest. It will give comfort. Lavender soothes too, if put in a babies bathwater. I hope you don't mind my advice. Most dislike the vorte for talking too much. And being bossy know it alls.

*She strokes the material of the cloak*.

You know Vortigern? May my friend and I have two more firewaters. She seems to be staying. I hope so.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I'm Gwenllian pleased to meet you, Philomena is my Zoriat daughter giving you trouble :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Pleased to meet you too. I am staying at the tavern for a few days. You are Zoriat?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607, 1608, 1609 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group