It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
Well if you will insist on associating with criminals and upsetting the Chaos Engine you may certainly be in need of seeing the doctor. Isn't someone going to serve Gwenllian?

*He smiles*.

I will go and see Urat, if someone could lead me to his room.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Sorry Gwenillian! I thought Philomena had served you! Shall we open a bottle of wine?

Oh dear, she got fed up of waiting I think! Would you like to have a drink with me Doctor?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The doctor has his tea... I had to take care of Karina! Hungry babies don't wait.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I think Gwennie's gone off in a huff! I didn't realise she didn't get her drink! You know what she's like if she's denied her alcohol!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Alcohol?

No I fancy tea tonight Meadow!

Hope you are feeling better now and haven't endured any more over-sized growths?

Gwennie - I am good at stitching if you need a hand or two? ;)

*SMacca realises that she's talking to herself so she goes into the gaming corner whilst no-one is around to have a good old nose*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
This is a very strange tavern. The tea was exceptionally good. Now. I was going to check on Urat. And I'll take a room. Growths? What growths? I maybe able to help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:52 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'll get your room prepared and it is on the house.

*Philomena smiles.*

This way Doctor...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Toraz Hospital
Thank you very much. You are most kind. I shall check on Urat in the morning if you would like. No need to trouble yourself over breakfast, the free hospitality is generous enough. Contrary to what Meadow thinks, I do not get paid that much, doctors in Gollema earn three times as much as I. I am a mere country practice doctor, and Toraz is very underfunded. If the Queen's Council were to put the same amount of money into its hospitals as it does into the military, I would be doing very well. But alas, war is more valued than welfare.

*He follows Philomena up the stairs*.

I shall have to leave early, as I am due at the hospital first thing. Thank you again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*Philomena sits at her harp and plays am enticing melody that floats across the mire.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 am
Posts: 195
Location: Vorte species
Hello. I'd like a drink please. What you got? By the way you play the harp very well, where did you learn it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1607 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group