It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1595, 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600, 1601 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Personally I would like Meadow to attend. I don't know about all this other business, it does sound bad, but Meadow has always been kind to me. Well. Yes. SMacca too, she seems friendly enough. Although a little odd.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh Kalvos you are so perceptive :D SMacca is a little odd! :lol:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
normally I'm told I'm more than a little odd so thanks :lol:

Thanks for my official invite I was wondering when you would invite me :D

Now I can buy my humungous dress


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I don't want Meadow there.

*Philomena stamps her feet.*

She might have been kind to you, but not me. And this Blue Dragon business is the last straw... but if you insist on her coming I want you to let Vortigern be the Zoriatfather.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
That's the Philomena I know! A little bit of blackmail works wonders! :lol:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Not blackmail... I just want Kalvos to see how much I don't think you should be there!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Well.

*He sighs*.

We would need to send invites. If it's tomorrow we can hardly invite anyone anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well who do you want to invite then darling? Surely no-one from the Queen's Elite will come except Elios and Dravenore, and the only two people in my family who are permitted to attend is Menippe and Evarne.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
SMacca are you sure you wouldn't rather come for a day out with me? Leave them to it?

Whispers

Who wants to go to their snooty do anyway, they won't be any fun, can't see them dancing on tables or having food fights, can you?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Meadow, you know me... I can party with the best with them. And I am the one who taught you how to dance on tables!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1595, 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600, 1601 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group