It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1594, 1595, 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Kalvos, thanks for asking Our friends are fine now Tanith is with a hunk of a man in hospital I'm sure she will look after him :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
We could do it tomorrow if you choose? We have everything we need.

*She throws her arms around him and kisses him all over his face.*

As long as you, Menippe and Evarne are here!

*The mermaid glares at Meadow*

Kalvos was looking after his daughter, why should he clean up after your mess? He has better things to do with his time.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Mmmmmmmm........very manly! Still it makes a change for him to be here! Does Karina remember him?

Did you know I've been uninvited from Karina's blessing Kalvos?.....even though I spent all my wage on a diamond encrusted mirror for her?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Real men take care of their babies!

*Philomena glares at Meadow.*

I suggest you take the mirror back and get a refund!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I did offer to help but you and SMacca went out of the door whilst I was talking to Menippe. Perhaps guards should be placed at the hospital, they're obviously targets. I suppose it does look like I'm neglecting Karina, but I will never leave her.

*He kisses the baby and sighs. He smiles at Philomena*.

Yes angel. Tomorrow. That would be good. Why is Meadow not invited? It's kind of her to buy a mirror.

*He smiles at Meadow*.

Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Meadow - you can always give it to me

Although I'm XXXL I do have a small face for a small mirror :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It is her punishment for this Blue Dragon business! I don't want her there, she'll just cause trouble.

*Philomena pouts*

Don't say you want her to come?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Meadow bursts into tears

I NEVER get invited to parties :roll: I bought a new dress specially.....it's not my fault there were no staff at the Blue Dragon when we got there! I'm being punished for THEIR incompetence!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No! You are being punished for stealing and not shutting your mouth! Well you probably don't get invited to parties because you NEVER behave!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Oh Philomena is the party going to be by the sea? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1594, 1595, 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group