It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1497, 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1502, 1503 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:13 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Maybe that is bcause you are hanging around looking desperate... Well we shall see when I go back home. Oh I am so excited! My mother will be so pleased to she her granddaughter!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Me? Desperate? :lol: Whatever gives you that idea! Oooooh talk of the devil, look what the wind's blown in!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
You referring to me Meadow?

*He smiles*.

How goes the night ladies?

*He looks at Philomena*.

I thought I should tell you that Kalvos is balancing on a narrow tree branch and cutting leaves in half with his sword. It doesn't look very safe. But your friend Stark assures me he won't fall. It's all about concentration and balance.

*He frowns*.

But if Kalvos does fall, it'll kill him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
The night suddenely got a lot more interesting :D Now where did that SMacca go? I wanted her to meet you!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The way your throw yourself at every man that crosses your path! Oh put your tongue back in. Yes Dravenore is very handsome, and if I wasn't with Kalvos I definitely would but don't dribbl!

Would you like to come to the Dudrassa with me Meadow? I know you have always wanted to go to the seaside and my family will make you welcome.

*She looks at Dravenore.*

Why don't you tell Stark to stop it then? Dravenore, you said you would arrange some servants to come? When will they arrive? I am planning to go home and I want to make sure the tavern is looked after while I am gone.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Good evening handsome sir!

Meadow - I just got a bit hot under the collar and had to step outside for abit :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:31 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh there you are SMacca! What do you think?

Nods towards Dravenore

No harm in looking is there Philomena? Doesn't make me desperate because I can appreciate an oil painting :D

You just answered my question S!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
All riight now ladies, knights are shy retiring creatures and all this unbridled lust will frighten him off. Play it cool. Too late.... he has gone!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Ah I'm sure he'll be back.....even if it takes him four hours to pluck up the courage :lol:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:40 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Anyway Meadow, you haven't answered me if you want to come to the Dudrassa?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1497, 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1502, 1503 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group