It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1493, 1494, 1495, 1496, 1497, 1498, 1499 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I can't trust you to serve customers let alone run a whole tavern... Anyway, I am homesick and I think a trip back beneath the waves would help.

*She sighs*

Kalvos would never notice we had gone.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Why can't you trust me to serve customers? :( Me and SMacca will run the place for you

Thinks: 'Run it into the ground more like'

Is Urat STILL poorly?!

I have just seen a boy in striped pyjamas running around outside so I'm going to watch him and see what he's up to! See you about 10.30 ish!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Since Urat was run through with that poisoned blade he has never quite recovered. I bring Karina to see him every day and it raises his spirits but he is so weak...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh poor Urat! Maybe he would be better off in Toraz hospital?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Perhaps .. But he wants to stay here. Maybe I should persuade him to have a brief a there while I go home to the Dudrassa? Then Arabella would have time to run the bar.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Yes I think that's a good idea, it's a bit worrying him being laid up for this amount of time!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The doctor said he may never fully recover.

*Philomena looks sad.*

It is all my fault...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Yes I know, same as Darius getting eaten was your fault, I don't know how you sleep at night :lol:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Says the woman who burned alive every man, woman and child living in Lymar...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
allegedly!...............

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1493, 1494, 1495, 1496, 1497, 1498, 1499 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group