It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1455, 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459, 1460, 1461 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Well I cannot blame him as you are stunning

*smiles at Philomena*

But I shall be replacing him soon but not just yet! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
I have never met a mermaid before - are you one of a kind?

*smiles whilst looking at the portrait of Philomena in the corner*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am half mermaid and half human actually. No, there are hundreds of thousands of us in the Dudrassa Sea and my Grandmother is Queen of them all... She is rather angry at me fir the moment, doesn't approve of Kalvos.

*She sighs.*

She would if she got to know him. He is so handsome.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 8:44 am
Posts: 1204
Location: London Toooooon
Grandmothers and mothers only want the best I guess?

Perhaps if Kalvos did something special for her birthday then that might get him into her good books?

worth a try

Well it's late, Tanith and I must get back to Bumblecrack's because Vanyon won't lock up! :roll:

thank you so much for your hospitality! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 am
Posts: 332
Location: Grimney
Yes and thanks for the job offer

see you again soon :D


*follows SMacca out onto the Majestic dragon and flies away into the distance*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Safe journey!

*Philomena waves them goodbye her smile fades and she bursts into tears.*

Oh Kerdisha, Kerdisha my dear friend.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
*Arabella looks round the empty bar and sighs.*

Don't worry little Duchess, I am sure your mummy will be home soon.*

*She frowns and kisses Karina who is in her arms.*

My poor Lady Princess just needs to clear her mind of grief... And be away from humans. Not you little one, I am sure she misses you...

*The elf bites her lip.*

In her heart, you are a mermaid not a human. I know she feels.... Well whatever she says at the moment is confused by grief. She will be back. Soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Lady Philomena is still not home? Where did she go Arabella?

*Elios looks troubled.*

She won't speak to Dravenore or me... I think she blames us for Kerdisha.

*He shakes his head.*

I was too hasty with my tongue.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
You were too hasty and you made things worse but it was those thuggish militia goons that killed her.

*Arabella cuddles Karina.*

Philomena has gone... To visit friends.

*She blushes.*

My lady wishes to be away from humans. All humans.... She left Karina with me. Although I said she should not leave her so long.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No need to pout Arabella, I am back now. See Karina didn't need me here in the slightest.

*She avoids looking at Elios.*

Karina should be in bed.

It looks quiet out there, no fog at least. The stars shine very bright tonight.

*She smiles wanly at Arabella.*

Take Karina to bed and go to bed yourself. I shall stay and comb my hair by the fire... I find it too hard to sleep.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1455, 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459, 1460, 1461 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group