It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1445, 1446, 1447, 1448, 1449, 1450, 1451 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
*Shayle's eyes open and she gasps but she quickly falls unconscious*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
They came here about the robbery but they were itching for a fight.

*Tears fall down the mermaid's cheek.*

My poor dear Kerdisha... I wish I could bring her back. Dravenore, we must get Shayle to bed. She should rest.

*She looks at the dead men*

They deserved those deaths.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Queen's Elite
They were probably drunk. I smelt it on their breath. The Militia are a ragged brutal bunch.

*Dravenore lifts Shayle in his arms*.

I'll put her to bed. Arabella can watch over her as she sleeps. I hope your magic is enough to save her.

*He smiles grimly at Kalvos and Philomena*.

I'm sorry about Kerdisha.

*He carries Shayle up the stairs*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It will save her.

*Philomena looks a bit queasy.*

I don't think I have ever seen someone I have killed before.

*She trembles a little and looks at Kalvos.*

I don't know how you do it.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Stark and I will dump their bodies in the mire.

*He takes Philomena by both hands*.

I've never killed anyone unless I was defending myself, or trying to protect another. You did what you had to do. Killing is never right, but tonight it was a necessity.

*He smiles sadly*.

I'm not sure what we should do for Kerdisha. I don't know what elf rituals are needed. Elios will help us decide what should be done.

*He looks down at the elf*.

She'll be missed. She was a good and noble character.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
She was better than me.

*Philomena bursts into tears.*

Always so noble, so secure in her love for Nace... she never wavered, not once and sacrificed her family without question... I wish I was half as good as her. Death is so stupid... I don't want to be here with so many corpses... Mortals...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*He hugs Philomena tightly and brushes away her tears*.

I love you angel. We should do what we can to find and bring back Nace. We should find out about Kerdisha's family and return her to them. Although, I thought her village was torched. I don't know. We'll have to look into that.

*He looks a little shame faced*.

She was very quiet, I wish I'd known more about her. I'll take her body upstairs and put her upon her bed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
They're dead... They died in the fire. Nace should have been here to protect her but human men...

*She shakes her head.*

She trusted him and he let her down.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
I feel somehow responsible for her death. I'm sure he was aiming his knife at me.

*Kalvos shakes his head*.

Elios we'll know what to do. Human men are not all bad. But tonight they've deeply damaged our reputation.

*He lifts up Kerdisha*.

I'll take her upstairs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
He was aiming for you... it was because of this stupid feud with the militia! She was innocent and she paid the price.

*She looks angry.*

Humans bring misery to other races. Poor Kerdisha, she paid dearly for her love for Nace... and he is in another woman's arms.

*Philomena gets a bucket and begins to scrub Kerdisha's blood off the floor. She sobs hard.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1445, 1446, 1447, 1448, 1449, 1450, 1451 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group