It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445, 1446 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 am
Posts: 17
Location: Grimney Militia
I do not like your tone madam! Are you calling me a fool? I have been put in charge of this operation and I NEVER fail in my duty.

Glares at Elios

What is your name? You obviously do not realise who you are speaking to!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
I am Elios, knight of the Queen's Elite... and I speak to someone who is not even an officer in the militia.

*Elios speaks calmly.*

If you speak to the Princess let that again, I shall report you to Kellerman Bolte for lèse majesté, he will uphold the law and you shall have your tongue cut out. I do not need to tell you what a serious crime it is, for I am sure you are aware of it. The Princess was merely reminding you not to commit treason with that ugly mouth of yours, unless you want to be skinned alive. Not me... it is the law.

*He sighs impatiently.*

Have you even asked around Toraz whether they have seen strange men in black cloaks? That is what the robbers wore by Master Tweed's account to us. That seems a good place to start.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Skinning alive? Tongues cut out? Oh Great Zoriat! Haven't we had enough violence.

*She picks up the baby.*

Please both keep in calm in front of the little one.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 am
Posts: 7
Location: Grimney Militia
What going on here Karn. You upsetting the locals?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Good evening sir, are you a friend of this man? Please can you calm things down, I don't like fighting in the tavern.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 am
Posts: 7
Location: Grimney Militia
He's a militia brother. If he's threatening violence, I'm sure he's right to do so. The Militia are always right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
The Queen's Elite are here and to threaten violence against a Princess is a serious crime. I suggest you both remove yourself from the premises.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Elios, I have no problem with these gentlemen being here and as I have said, if I hear anything I will contact Captain Faybre.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 am
Posts: 17
Location: Grimney Militia
Hello Raine! Good job you arrived, we have heard about this self inflated knight, Elios haven't we! He is getting himself into deep trouble here. Also, I'm not sure it is legal to have a brat behind the bar in this tavern!. He assumes that we do not know who is behind the robbery and is giving me reason to believe he knows more than he should about the matter. I think we should take him to Bolte for questioning, what do you think?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Posts: 665
Location: Queen's Elite
Philomena, go upstairs and inform Shayle, Dravenore and Kalvos of our visitors.

*He nods to her.*

Leave the baby upstairs.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445, 1446 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group