It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am
Posts: 14
Location: Grimney Tattler
Pellonia dear, you have done business with us before. If it hadn't been for yourstory about Sir Gerhard Siggston buying a horse for Seraphina Glσάkker we would never uncovered their affair . You know how well we pay.

It is quiet enough, they won't hear.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
Yeah... You have got more spies than the Red Hand, pay better too.Well your readers seem to lap up stories about the mermaid... She's rather flamboyant and exotic I suppose. Nothing really special except a beautiful face and bad taste in men.

*She sneers.*

Vortigern Jett believes he is the father of her baby. He will come and take them both... Although I don't think he cares that much about the child in all honesty. I mean he must have a dozen brats across the country he has never bothered with, why care about this one? He told me the baby and the Princess were the only good things in his life, they were worth a massacre. That mermaid... she has got under his skin. He says she is a cold hard killer, the biggest tart in Grimney but...

*She looks over at Philomena jealously.*

In the same breath he say how good hearted she is, how beautiful and wild... You can see the love burn through him. I have known him for years... I knew him when he was a knight, he bought his first horse from my father Hippolyte Grober... Always a brooding boy, always drove the ladies wild... Never known a girl to resist his charms, once even I was fool enough to... Guess this time he has met his match. It will be the death of him. Men like Vortigern Jett should never fall in love.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am
Posts: 14
Location: Grimney Tattler
Oh how beautiful! I could have my readers gasping with the scandal and weeping for the sadness. The black-hearted villain, his only chance for redemption is the love for the Scarlet Princess and their golden haired child... She really is a Siren, isn't she? Leading those poor men to their doom? I think I could do a companion piece on famous mermaid seductresses throughout the ages... Yes... Then once the Jett story is finished and forgotten, I will do the tragic love story of the knight and the mermaid princess in exile... Published on the night of his duel. Tattler readers will be crying out in the Arena for true love to prevail. Princess Philomena's anguish as he falls will be felt by all... It will be sensational.

*She slides a heavy coin purse across to Pellonia.*

Of course he could win I suppose, then I could get an interview with them... Maybe even cover their wedding. A knight of Grimney and a Princess of the Dudrassa, that will be a first! I what outcome my editor would prefer... Not that we have that much influence but we could send a first rate duelling master though...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Good evening ladies... Can I get you some menus?

*She smiles.*

We have some fresh caught fish from Hobsbane Falls.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
Radigan pie and a bottle of brandy.

*She glances at Shayle.*

Please.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am
Posts: 14
Location: Grimney Tattler
Fish prepared by a mermaid? Such a delightful prospect! A small glass of white wine too...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Runs in to the tavern breathless........

Philomena! Philomena!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Good evening Meadow. Drink?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Yes please but I can't stay long. Thank you for your letter, I forgot that you had a magic mirror. So you know who came to Bumblecrack's last night?

Looks around nervously

If he finds out I've been talking behind his back, well......you know what will happen!

I don't know what to do. If I report him my life won't be worth living. Also I don't want to get Vanyon into trouble. Could you put a protection spell on us at least please? If I do tell someone who do I tell. I don't know who is in cahoots with who!

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am not a witch Meadow. I don't do protection spells.

*She looks worried.*

You should leave. Leave that criminal boss of yours and hide.... If he is selling stolen weapons to Keeler he is a bad man. Look, speak to Shayle. She works for Sir Robert Pearl, she is to be trusted.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435, 1436 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group