It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
I demand that she apologizes. Or I'll break her arm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Don't my arm.... I am sorry. I didn't know she was a princess. All I know is she is Jett's mistress.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
*Lets go of Pellonia's arm and pats her on the shoulder*.

Think before you speak. For next time I won't play so softly.

*She looks back at Philomena and smiles*.

I quite enjoyed that.

*She cracks her knuckles*.

You had every right to try and escape Princess. I would have done the same thing, if it were me.

*She sighs and rolls her eyes*.

Dravenore is as soft as royal jelly, but he's good in a fight. As for Arabella, we don't want any more wavering hearts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:07 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am rather fond of soft-hearted knights. Wavering hearts? Dravenore and Arabella, surely not.

*Philomena smiles.*

I am often told I am wilful and free-spirited, I didn't think you would approve of that but you are someone who knows their own power and I am too.

*The mermaid's smile fades.*

You will be honest with me Shayle, will Kalvos be killed in this duel?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 133
Location: Grimney Outlander
*Kerdisha steps out of the shadows to help the injured woman. She looks down upon Shayle*.

That is no way to behave, even if this girl has done wrong. Words hurt little against what you can do. You should be ashamed of yourself knight. There is a no baby here. She does not want to grow up hearing screams.

*Kerdisha helps the girl up the stairs*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
What is all this noise? Karina has just fallen asleep in Kalvos's arms, don't wake her.

*She looks at Philomena.*

He won't put her down in her crib, wants to hold her until she is sound asleep.

*She rolls her eyes.*

I'd better take Dravenore his dinner. He should sit down and eat properly like a gentleman, otherwise he will get indigestion.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
*She looks up Kerdisha*.

Hold your tongue or lose it. Same difference to me.

*She shakes her head and looks at Philomena*.

What is wrong with mire folk? They never know when to be silent.

*She looks at Arabella*.

This is a conversation between your mistress and I, not for your ears elf. Take Dravenore his food, but don't try to seduce him.

*She chuckles*.

She's enough to give anyone indigestion. You know, if you're going to fight at least have the skills to do so. Kalvos will win if he's good enough.

*She whispers to Philomena*.

The duel should have happened by now. But there's something other going on. That's why it's delayed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:27 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
She is has a pretty enough face... And between you and I, I think Dravenore rather likes being scolded by Arabella. In fact, I think he will have a happier meal for her standing by him and moaning about his table manners.

We encourage free speech here. I believe everyone should be free to feel and speak. Kerdisha is a good friend, please do not threaten her Shayle.

*She whispers to Shayle.*

The duel...Kalvos must win... He must!

What has happened? Do you think Sir Robert has found a way to delay it? Such a good, noble man... I fear Keeler means to destroy Robert Pearl The Knights of the Zoriat... They seek power, Keeler thinks he can raise himself to a God...

*She looks angry.*

As if a mortal like him could reach divinity!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am
Posts: 14
Location: Grimney Tattler
*Ketty walks in with Pellonia.*

You poor thing.

*they sit discreetly in the corner.*

I suppose it is because she is a Princess that Sir Robert has sent his knights to protect... But protect her from who? Vortigern Jett? You're acquainted with him I believe?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 26
*Pellonia looks nervously over at Shayle.*

Scumbag stole my horse... I know who you are and I can give you a story... For a price.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1433, 1434, 1435 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group