It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I could bring the baby, everyone loves babies.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Madam... The carriage awaits amd Dravenore wants to know if you are ready?

*She places her hand gently on Philomena's shoulder.*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Ready? For the journey... Yes. For what is at the journey's end... No. No I am not ready.

*Philomena trembles and sits down putting her head in her hands. *

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am
Posts: 543
Location: By my lady's side
Well I am afraid it will happen regardless of whether you are ready or not... But we will help you. You will have Kalvos by your side as you wanted and Gwenllian, Urat and Kerdisha will help you raise the child.

*She puts her arms around the mermaid and guides her to the door.*

You can do this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos appears and takes Philomena by the other arm*.

Arabella. All will be well. She's in my hands and Dravenore's. Trust me.

*He kisses Philomena on the cheek*.

This will be a good journey for us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
All will be well... I hope I will be a good mother. Many think I won't...

*She holds the Knight's hand.*

But you will be there, you will make me good.

*The mermaid pulls a cloak over her shoulders.*

Kalvos? Arabella? Shall we go.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:28 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
*First light breaks.*

Dawn... Then farewell tavern, I shall be back.

*She exits, followed by Kalvos and Arabella.*

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:12 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
It's so quiet in the Tavern without my sister, I do hope the birth is going well and she returns safe and well


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am
Posts: 133
Location: Grimney Outlander
I am sure she will Gwenllian. It will be good to have a baby to care for. I've always liked babies.

*She picks up a tray of food*.

I must take this up for Urat.

*She exits*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Queen's Elite
*Shayle enters the tavern*.

I should have known that Gwenllian and Philomena would come back here. Where is Dravenore?

*She sits down at the bar*.

I'd like a jug of water. I'm parched.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group