View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
KALVOS
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:46 am |
|
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm Posts: 729 Location: Holme's Tavern
|
|
Where are we going again? I will have to let Sir Robert know. As he will probably want to make sure we are safe.
*Smiles*.
Jewellery. Right. I had better see what I can find. My shopping skills are pretty minimal, but I’ll do my best. *Shrugs his shoulders*.
Human weddings? I don’t know much about them. I’ve only ever attended as a knight. The ones I’ve seen have been very spectacular affairs. As for outfits, I’m normally dressed in a suit of armour.
*Frowns*.
Her first beau? I won’t complain as long as he has a job, and prefers the taste of water to wine. As for the swamp, I think we’ll live in a cottage, I am sure that’s what we were planning to do anyway angel.
*Takes Philomena’s hand and kisses it*.
I look forward to the day that I can carry you again! Let’s go up to bed. You'll need to put those flowers in a vase. I'm sure you could use one of Morton's.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Oh my darling, I doubt anyone will ever be good enough for our little girl in your eyes... Besides if our daughter takes after her mother he first boyfriend is likely to be a firewater drinking outlaw.
*Philomena smiles.*
I was supposed to marry a king, the wedding planned for me would have been spectacular too... But this wedding will be all our own choices so it doesn't matter how humble it is. Speak to Gwennie about your clothes, she will dress you smartly.
As for when you can carry me again... I think that my figure will return to normal in a few days, it doesn't take long for mermaids. Then you can go back to worrying about how revealing my clothes are.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Kerdisha
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 pm |
|
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am Posts: 133 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
I've come back. My wounds have healed. I hope I am still welcome.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
*The mermaid throws her arms around her friend.*
You are always welcome my friend! Tell her Kalvos.
*She smiles at the elf.*
Why would you ever think otherwise? It does my heart good to see you well. Kalvos and I will be departing to the rivers of the north soon, the birth of our daughter is imminent!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Kerdisha
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 pm |
|
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am Posts: 133 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
*Kerdisha smiles nervously at Philomena and Kalvos*.
I am glad to be back.
*She looks down at the floor*.
It is your birthday? I'm sorry I've not brought you anything, but Sir Robert's knights brought me straight here. They say there is still danger. And Monica Drew assassins still hunt me.
*Kerdisha shakes her head and looks sad, but she finds a smile*.
It is wrong of me to bring up such things when you and Kalvos have your own problems. But I overheard that you're leaving.
*She smiles at the knight*.
It is good to see you too. You are good friends.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KALVOS
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:23 pm |
|
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm Posts: 729 Location: Holme's Tavern
|
|
*Kalvos reaches out to Kerdisha, and takes her hand*.
Don't worry. Elios, Gwenllian and Dravenore are here. They'll do their best to keep you safe. Nothing will happen to you in their care.
*He smiles at Philomena*.
She'll be safe.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:27 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
You bring yourself Kerdisha and that is gift enough. Kalvos and I have no burden too great that we cannot share our friend's burden too.
*The mermaid beams and pours the elf a wine.*
Dravenore, Elios and Gwenllian will protect you while we are gone, yes you can want no finer... but we shall not be gone for long, ten days maybe... Then we shall bring back a third and all that will be remaining is joy.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Kerdisha
|
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 am |
|
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am Posts: 133 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
It will be good to have a baby in the tavern, someone innocent to make the mire a happier place.
*She smiles nervously*.
I wouldn't wish to lose you both. Not now. Not with Nace still gone.
*She takes the wine in a shaking hand*.
It is not easy to live a life in fear. I'm scared of shadows. Even my own. I hope you come back safely. I know that my problems are my own, and it is selfish that I just think of myself at such a happy time for you both.
*She sips her wine*.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:13 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Kerdisha, you were always so brave... So much so I thought you a little resigned to your fate. What has happened? Kalvos and I will return.
*The mermaid smiles and looks at Kalvos hopefully.*
Perhaps once we return with our baby then I shall be forgiven by my Queen and Kalvos pardoned by his.
*She looks doubtful.*
It is good to dream and you are not selfish.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Kerdisha
|
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 am |
|
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 am Posts: 133 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
They nearly killed me Philomena. Being close to death is very frightening.
*She sips more wine*.
I cannot remember much of what happened. Just the pain of my wounds. And waking up at the monastery.
*She smiles*.
I suppose I’m not that strong at all. It is easy to talk brave, rather than to be brave.
*She nods*.
I am sure that we will all be happy one day. You will very good parents. That I do know.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|